Image via: www.paid2review.co.uk
If you ever wanted to know what life is like as a writer, you are following the right writer.
First of all, I have recently created a YouTube channel of 30 second daily videos of my life as a writer, click the link to subscribe to my channel.
But I also wanted to give you a glimpse into my writing day and I say writing day because the rest of my day is lived and explored. No dullness here.
This month I got paid to write:
- Format a person’s resume
- Write 2 articles on wealth
- Write 1 marketing email about a financial course
- Transcribe a two hour audio tape
- Write website content for the main pages of a flooring business
- Write a real estate ad on their website
- Write a selection criteria for a job application
- Create a business flyer and write content for it
- Write two blog posts on camping
- Write 4 mail chimp newsletters for a real estate business
- Help finish ghost writing an article on Western perception of beauty
- Rewrite over 30 website pages for a global company
In addition to, I received some lovely / heartwarming reviews:
“MEL YOU ARE A WRITING GODDESSSS!!!!” ~ Monica.
“Brilliant work! Thorough, on time and so easy to communicate with! 10/10!” ~Ellenor
“Highly recommend Mel’s services. She did a great job researching and writing content for my website.” ~ Isaac
“Excellent writer, right to the point, and have the skills of uploading content in website. Will definitely use Mel for most of my future work.” ~ Stan.
“Mel did an awesome job completing my resume and making it look professional. She went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations . Her communication throughout was fantastic and the speed she completed the task was great. I would recommend Mel to anyone as she has demonstrated what a capable person she is in completing my job. Very happy.” ~ Sam.
Now I recently got asked, is there one channel you would love to focus on? My answer – nope. I love the diversity, I love how every day is different and every writing job is different and for different industries and markets.
If you would like me to write for you, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your job and budget.
If you would like to sign-up to my freelance writer’s mentorship program – for want to be paid writers, click here for further information.