How to use 12 months maternity leave from work to start-up a work from home business
Melanie Toye knows how difficult it is to juggle your start-up business and young babies and children. That is why she created her eBook, How do they do it? 16 Business Mums share how they juggle life. But Melanie has more on the subject. Much more.
As a working Mum, I will not lie. It is full on. Your time is filled, when your baby sleeps, you work. But the benefits are massive.
Melanie gives tips on how much to time to focus on your start-up business. “Because a business is constant, but it doesn’t mean you have to be.”
Topics such as:
- How to make a space and time for your work,
- How to avoid Mummy’s guilt and get into the head space quickly and then leave it, as you leave the room to get back into the family head space.
- How to grow your business slowly and the pit falls and what to watch out for, such as burn out and fatigue are just some of the topics that are covered in the course.
Melanie knows when you start to have a family, to ability to work from home is an absolute dream. However, having done this herself, Melanie knows the real struggles that lay ahead and helps you become aware of them to avoid them when you reach them. This online course is a must for Mums, who want to use this time to try something new with their careers.
When you sign up for this course. You will receive your course material within 72 hours of receipt of payment. Plus additional resources such as a:
– business tracking sheet to track the amount of hours you are spending each week on your business.
– A business task work sheet to add in your daily tasks.
– A five year plan spreadsheet to help you work out your financial goals, which will help you focus on building your goals and keep you motivated to keep writing.
– Tools on setting up social media.
The great thing about Melanie Toye’s online courses is you can go at your own pace and if you ever need to refer back to something, you can!
Please note, this is not a course on how to start-up a business, regarding the legal requirements, such as a Business Name/ABN etc. For information relating to that in Australia visit: https://www.business.gov.au/.
To view more of Melanie Toye’s online classes, ranging from fashion to interior design, job skills, writing and more, click here.